|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
World Famous Bronies And PegasistersOk, so many of you know that the Brony Community is the largest Fandom in the world, beating Minecraft by 719,000,000 people who play and/or love the game. The truth is, 1/10 Of Earth's Population IS PART OF THE BRONY COMMUNITY! No females included in the numbers. Here's a list of Famous People who are part of our Community, let me know immediately if you know one that isn't on the list, enjoy!
Update: Pegasisters are now on the list!
1. Chuck Norris(that's not a Chuck Norris joke)
2. Shigeriu Miyamoto, Mario's creator and worker at Nintendo
3. Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
4. Daniel Tosh(I hate that episode of the R34 clop)
5. Gabe Newell
6. Robert Pattinson
7. Markus Perrson, Notch, Minecraft Creator
8. Simon, Administrator at Yogscast
9. Michael & Ray, Roosterteeth YouTube channel
10. Ray William Johnson, Raywilliamjohnson on YouTube
11. Boomstick, Screwattack YouTube channel & website
12. Steven Spielberg, Movie Director
13. Michael Bay, Movie Director
14. Daniel Ingram, Admi
Teenage TaoismGiving birth is the closest I’d ever felt to dying.
Before that, my near death experiences had consisted only of my silent announcement of pregnancy—silent, being that my social media accounts were all deleted almost simultaneously and I never returned to school in the fall, saying without really saying that I had caught the malicious disease of “teenage pregnancy”. I’m sure the whisper spread in the hallways like the Bubonic Plague. That September, sitting at home on what would have been the first day of my senior year, I imagined friends I’d never talk to again saying “she was only seventeen, and so full of life!” at my absence in the cafeteria tables, as if they were attending my funeral instead of talking about me behind my back.
"Full of life," I had snorted then, folding a never ending stream of what had once been my own baby clothes. "Literally."
I walked around like a zombie for the months of my pregnancy, deciding t
Keep in Touch!