Edit: Reminder that commissions are still open!
That’s right! After what has most certainly been far too long, I’m finally opening commissions back up! I’ll have five slots open for this round, so be sure to grab one while you can!
- Before I go into the guidelines proper, I wanna clear up the background and extra character costs for painted commissions if they’re not clear. The first number is the cost for portrait commissions and the second is for full body. Just wanted to make that clear!
- The prices for backgrounds and extra characters do not apply for the flat color options or less. If you want either of those with that type of commission, we will work something out!
- The way I do things is that after I receive your commission request, I’ll go about doing a sketch. After I finish the sketch I’ll send it over to you for approval, to make sure you’re happy with how it’s looking and to make sure I didn’t miss any important details. After you okay the sketch, I will then request payment to finish the commission proper. After payment is received I will finish it in a timely manner as possible!
- I will send you the high resolution finished product upon request, but only under the condition that you use it for strictly personal reasons.
- Nothing explicit or too fetishistic, I don’t mind drawing stuff that’s mildly suggestive but try to keep your commission safe for work.
- No gore. I don’t mind drawing battle wounds and blood, but any intense gore is a no go.
- I reserve the right to refuse your commission for any reason at any time, so please be courteous!
You can contact me about commissions or with any questions you may have by sending me a note, or through either my twitter or tumblr accounts. You can also contact me via email at email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!